November 2, 2011

Empty Spaces

Alone at my keyboard. Wondering if and what to blog.

How many blogs are there on the net? Millions? Billions?

From time to time I think about the "air waves"...or whatever they're called. The information highway...how it travels from satellite through the atmosphere and onto our screens and speakers.

Are the waves really invisible? Or, some day, will humanoids invent a device that can visually detect these vibrations, or whatever they are, that carry this information silently, invisibly from earth to space to earth, bouncing around and back and forth.

I'm sure it would appear a scrambled mess. I wonder if there would be any empty space between all the information and communication streams and highways? Or would it look like the old-timey snow on the old TV screens? I wonder if all that information streaming and beaming all around us, invisible, night and day, I wonder if it somehow affects our physiological and emotional state, and that of other living creatures?

I hope we never loose our empty spaces....which I know aren't really empty.
__________________

No comments: