August 11, 2014

Sabbatical and cable car...

Apparently, I am taking a blogging sabbatical.

Of course, now that I have announced it...I may end up posting more entries and thus end my sabbatical.

****

My son went to Santa Cruz, California, in late May/early June. He spent the summer there and will be back in North Carolina this week.

My daughter went to California in early August for a ten-day trip.

Son and Daughter had a meet-up in San Francisco in early August.

I don't recall if I have posted any photos of my children on my blog but do want to share a photo now.

I call this photo, siblings on a cable car...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture!

SP

Zoe said...

Looks like fun. :-)

oneperson said...

Thank you Zoe & SP!
:-)

April said...

They're beautiful!
Hope they had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Please keep bloggin, where else can we help find him?
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/26274814/wanted-cult-leader-victor-barnard-seen-at-mcdonalds

oneperson said...

Hey Anonymous...

Thanks for the encouragement to keep blogging... and for posting the link.

've responded with more information in a comment at the
following link: Link

***

oneperson said...

I've, not 've....typo!