October 21, 2010

Victor Paul Wierwille: "The Lockbox" (mp3 recording)

I had a previous blog entry on toss & ripple about a common interest group on Facebook. A few weeks ago I decided to put that blog entry into draft, thus taking it off public view on toss & ripple. I made that decision mainly because the blog entry had served its purpose, which was to have a record (at the time) of my dialog with anyone on the Facebook common interest page in case that dialog was deleted by the moderators of that Facebook page.

The common interest Facebook page was(is) entitled "Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille."

One thing I came across via the dialog I had on that page was an mp3 recording of Victor Paul Wierwille teaching about "the lockbox." I am 98% sure the teaching took place at The Way's Advanced Class '79, of which I was an attendee.

When I heard the mp3, I posted it (on my now-deactivated Facebook page) for others to listen to it, including others who had never been with The Way and were not familiar with Way doctrine. I wondered what their responses would be. I got some interesting responses.

Below is a link to the mp3. I'd be interested in any responses that any listeners might have.

The mp3 is just a little over 14 minutes in length.
Click here to listen: "Lockbox" mp3
 (no longer accessible)

**************************

No comments: