February 20, 2011

More

I run across so many blogs that I like. I could spend all day of every day just reading and commenting on blogs! But alas, I really can't...due to life.

I have been trying to figure out how to categorize the blogs I visit. Some have to do with cult or abuse recovery. Some are people's stories. Some are written for encouragement. Some are controversial. Some are Way believer blogs. A couple have to do with backpacking. Many of them overlap in these categories.

Overlap. That is what life is. A person doesn't fit in one compartment.

I personally don't like to pigeon hole people. We are such fascinating creations. Each of us with depth and understanding, sometimes more than we give ourselves credit for. And sometimes less...ha!

I think it was Emerson that stated something like, "Each man I meet is my superior in some way. In that I learn of him."

We each are more than the category in which we or others place our selves.

**********************

No comments: