March 19, 2018

Jefferson Starship - Miracles

Last week as I worked as the sole human in the art studio while listening to Pandora on the computer... Miracles played.
It'd been a long time since I'd heard it.

The song began to take me away, and I obliged.
I stood up from my chair, closed my eyes, swayed to the rhythm, and my arms danced.
I was still dealing with vertigo, so I couldn't move too much.

After it ended, I clicked replay on the computer screen.
And again, I "danced."

Toward the middle, a second human entered the studio.
I stopped my dance and looked at Clark, and we both laughed.
Ends up, it's one of his favorites too.

I sat back down for the rest of the replay, and for another replay.
But still I danced...on the inside.

Starship's mesmerizing tune...
Seven minutes of bliss...








3 comments:

April said...

one of my all time favorite songs!!! Love it! i believe the version heard on the radio in the 70s was edited..too sexual for the puritans apparently. ;) LOVE YOU

April said...

they just don't make music like that anymore. oh i hate to say that, LOL. but damn this was some G O O D stuff!

oneperson said...

Lol

Glad you enjoyed it April!

xo