April 22, 2022

Wardrobe change...

A couple weeks ago I discovered the "Search This Blog" gadget (that's the real term - "gadget") wasn't working on toss & ripple

One of the suggested fixes is to change what's called the "theme," which is the design format. 

So, toss & ripple is going thru some wardrobe changes. Maybe one of them will have a gadget fix. First change isn't working, and I don't really like the looks of it. But it takes time to format this stuff, so the second change will come along at some point. 

***
A day later:
Okay. Tried a couple more themes and that still doesn't fix the "search this blog" gadget. But when I use those same other themes on a different blog, the "search this blog" function works. So, there's obviously another problem. Not sure if I'll dig deeper to see if I can fix it.
And for now, I'm sticking with this new design format with its default hues: water droplets in the atmosphere with dark hues in the background....

Another day later:
Well, that didn't last long. 
I didn't like the dark hues, at least not for this blog. 
So, back to the wardrobe closet...

~*~

One of my new favorite songs. Right now, it's my favorite. But that will eventually change...

Elephant Revival - Sing to the Mountain (Live at the Boulder Theater) - From "Sands of Now" - YouTube



~*~

June 8th: 
Finally, I think I like the wardrobe adjustment.
Back to the previous background of mountains.
But the "search" gadget still doesn't work which is what started this wardrobe change.
Oh well...

~*~