January 19, 2012

Who people say I am....

AWW ~ 1/18/12
non-subject: who people say I am
__________________

I have little idea of who people say I am.

I doubt I'm often a subject in others' thoughts. People mostly think about themselves, their problems and relationships and families. I am part of people's problems and relationships and families, so perhaps folks do say I am thus and thus.

What are some descriptions I've read and heard about myself in the past year?

On 'one hand,' I've read some say that I'm...
Psychopathic. Terroristic. Sadistic. Cruel. Incredulous. Crazier than a shithouse rat. Cyber-stalker. Cyber-harrasser. Destroyer. Adulterous. Swinger. Manipulative. Professional victim. Untrustworthy. One who thinks in black & white.

On 'the other hand' I've heard and read that I'm...
Courageous. Good person. Trustworthy. Angel. Godsend. Answer to prayer. Compassionate. Healer. Wonderful. Beautiful. Giver. Energetic. Intelligent. Loved. Strong. Survivor. Hopeful. Inspiration. Writer. Poet. Memorist. Good friend. One who contributes to society.

Hmm, I guess I do have an idea of what others say.

I prefer 'the other hand.'
_________________________________

8 comments:

Jon said...

Here are two other descriptions: "Terrific Writer" ("Writer" was already listed, but the descriptive adjective is important), "Someone with great taste in music" (I love the music videos you put on the blog).

April Galamin - Griffiths said...

I agree with Jon!! :)

oneperson said...

Awww...thanks Jon & April.

:)

*klink* to life...

LaughingGull said...

You are very brave (plus what they say above). Carol, I admire your inner strength and the joy you exude in your writings. Who people say you are??? Doesn't matter...it's who you know yourself to be! Stay strong and sorry to hear what you're going through with Knapp. The wheel of karma continually turns... I am happy to have found your blog and look forward to catching up.

oneperson said...

Hey Laughing Gull,

Thank you for your kind words.

I'm guessing that perhaps you and Knapp may have some history? I read a bit at your new blogs...and then jumped over to TMFree and read many of the comments on one of the post there. I was disappointed to read about the banning.

You are welcome to email me at tossandripple@gmail(dot)com . I'm wondering if you and I have communicated before online?

Thanks for taking time to read and for your comment.

Gratitude,
~Carol

oneperson said...

Hey again Laughing Gull,

I left a couple comments...one at each of your blogs. I also noticed at your blogs that you had posted a "testing comments" comment so I'm wondering about the following....and this is just an FYI, in case you don't know about it and because it appears (from what I read at your blogs) that your new to having a blog.

The comments at both your blogs are currently set to approval before the comments will appear publicly. I just mention this, because that happened to me when I first starting blogging and I found comments awaiting approval. After I approved them, they appeared. I then set my blog for comments to not have to be approved before they appear publicly, which is simply my personal preference. :)

And you may already know all this...apologies from my end if you do already know all this.

I'd like to read more and "Part 2" if you ever decide to post it. And Parts 3 and 4 and maybe even 100.

To life!
~Carol

LaughingGull said...

Thanks Carol for your suggestion, and feel free to make them as you see fit...I'm not easily offended when others are trying to help. Yes, I'm relatively new to having a blog(s) and set those two up as a reponse to what happened at TMF. They were my first and it was cathartic in itself to just be able to vent my frustrations. You have inspired me to revisit them and post a couple of followups, and maybe get back into writing. Thanks for your support, and great job that you're doing here...I really like your style!

oneperson said...

Thanks LG!

I was just reading a bit more at TMF..in the comments section where you asked some questions.

I could maybe give you some insight regarding your inquiries there.

Just drop me an email, if you are so inclined.

Best,
~Carol
tossandripple@gmail(dot)com