December 29, 2012

For the Record: Part Eight

[Click here for Introduction and Table of Contents.] 

In another attempt to smear my character and in continued retaliation after I had come forward with my harmful experiences with John M. Knapp, he again falsely accused me, publicly, online, stating that I had propositioned him multiple times for sex.

Of all Knapp's lies this was the most astounding. I was shell-shocked when I read it. On the other hand, it really opened my eyes to Knapp's true colors. As my ex-mental health therapist Knapp knew my past and my vulnerabilities, and he used both against me.

His dime-store sex story is pure fable. I never - in any way, shape, or form - propositioned John M. Knapp for sex. Nor do my husband and I have an open marriage; nor did I ever tell John M. Knapp that we had an open marriage - because we don't.

The closest words stated in regard to sex with Knapp were stated by Knapp, not by me. In a July, 2010, phone call Knapp stated to me, "But I won't let you jump my bones." Knapp and I weren't even discussing sex, but rather we were discussing my transition from being his client to becoming his friend. His statement took me by surprise, but I figured he was joking and I still think he was joking. I responded something like, "Now, now..."

That is the only remark ever stated in any of my conversations with John Knapp remotely regarding sex with Knapp; and Knapp stated it, not me.

Knapp posted his dime-store sex-fable, Desperate for Attention as Ever, L*** N** Rejoins the Attack (posted below), on the CHSCA website on August 27, 2011, after he had posted the same fable  as a comment on L*** N**'s blog. That blog comment is here: Link

There was never an "attack" against John M. Knapp.
There was never a "crusade" against Knapp.

Knapp stoops very low in this public online piece, not only with his dime-store sex fable, but also with his statements regarding L*** N**.

L*** addresses some of Knapp's comments here: My Personal Experience with John Knapp

It'd all be funny if it weren't so sad.

[Update with link: Knapp's license was revoked in January, 2014.]

_____
[begin Knapp post]

Saturday, 27 August 2011 00:49

Desperate for Attention as Ever, L*** N** Rejoins the Attack

Written by John M. Knapp, LMSW

"L*** N**," a pseudonym for a man or woman who claims to live in Chechnya, has also rebegun his attacks. On his creatively named, "Blog of L** (L***) N**," he takes up his obsessive crusade against me yet again, piliing [sic] lie upon lie. It looks like the blog might be read by about a half-dozen people. On a really, really good day.



  • Well, according to my understanding, Knapp and Carol never met in person. Knapp lives in New York State. Carol lives in North Caroline. Although it may be possible to practice psychotherapy through Internet, it is definitely impossible to have sexual relationship through Internet.


L*** "L**" aka "Lefty" N**,


I'm sorry it is really hard to take anything seriously written my a man who won't even identify himself.


I never met Carol physically, no. Well after she ceased being my client, however, she propositioned me repeatedly over the phone, requesting that I meet her in a motel room when she visited New York, stating that she had an "open marriage" with her husband and it would be "okay."


After turning her down gently several times, I simply stated that, as I was married and it would NOT be "okay" with my wife, I would NEVER be having an affair with her.


She coyly replied, "Never?"


I replied that, as I have control over my own actions, I could assure her that we would never be having an affair.


Shortly after that Carol began attacking my character.


I draw no definitive conclusions.


I wonder what your thoughts are, "L***"?


J.


P.S. I stated that I had NEVER studied NLP when we talked on Skype, that I had the equivalent of a Wikipedia article or two on it, as far as I could see it was a collection of ad hoc techiques without any theoretical underpinning, and that I had never been interested in NeuroLinguistic Programming. I also stated it was legal as far as I knew and had no problem with NLP being used with a client's informed consent.


Creep.


[end Knapp's post]

_____

Click here to continue: For the Record: Part Nine 
_____

No comments: