August 26, 2012

Blogosphere Absenteeism

I've been absent from the blogging-sphere lately...as far as commenting and composing and even reading on my regular blog-perusals.

Because of certain life circumstances, I've been engaged in researching more in-depthly the subject of psychopathy - through online writings and forums and in books. Since there are only so many hours in a day and since I own a business and have another (now very-part-time) job...well, there are limitations.

So, I just wanted to post a blog-note for my fellow bloggers/readers/commentors.

Of course, since I put up this here blog note...I'll probably end up blogging and/or commenting and/or reading on my regular blog perusal list. Kind of like when one decides to not take the umbrella, the clouds decide to spill.

Regardless, I want to state that my absence is due to being occupied elsewhere...for the time being and for however long I stick around in the land of "elsewhere."

Life is good and the school of life continues to be an adventure in learning...
~Carol
:)

7 comments:

Jon said...

We'll be here. :)
Jon

... Zoe ~ said...

It's good to hear from you. I've been wondering.

Anna Maria said...

Sometimes a sabbatical is exactly what we need to clear the mind and refresh the soul. Your fans will be here. :D

oneperson said...

Thanks Zoe & John!

As my manner is I went back and forth about posting this little blog piece...and asking myself why I haven't been blog active (in reading, commenting, composing) lately. Gawd...mental gymnastics. Aargh... ;)

BTW, Zoe...the serum sickness has improved a lot. Finally, I feel I'm making real progress and am down to 5 mg of the predinisone with little flare up of symptoms. So far, so good. Yay! I hope you are doing well. (((hugs)))

... Zoe ~ said...

So good to hear of your progress. :-)

(((hugs))) back atcha.

oneperson said...

Thank you Zoe!

oneperson said...

The business I own is a pet-sitting service. Two people work for me and one of them (who happens to my son) has been gone for almost 3 weeks. Just so happens, it's been our busiest pet-sitting three weeks yet. I and my one worker have been going almost non-stop from 7:00 AM 'til bedtime. Hubby has jumped in on the weekends to help out some.

My son went backpacking out in Glacier National Park...a dream come true for him. Yay!

Anyhoo, he's due back this weekend. Maybe I'll get back to reading blogs, commenting, and blogging.

Plus I think I've had somewhat of my fill for now with the psychopathy study. I'll still be reading on it, but maybe not as intensely.

:)

w00t!