August 28, 2012

Comment Hiccups

I've had some notifications via email that I have comments on toss & ripple. The content of the comment(s) also comes through on my email notification, so I can read the comment content on my email notification but I'm unable to respond to the commentor via email.

When I've come to toss & ripple to respond to said comments, the comments are not appearing on toss & ripple, nor can I seem to find them hidden, like in spam or somewhere to approve them. (I do not have filters set up on toss & ripple.)

I thought that maybe the commentors had decided to delete their comments (which I respect and have not problem with), but now I'm wondering if that is the case.

So...my apologies if you're comment hasn't appeared. It's due to Blogger perhaps hiccupping or my inept techno-ability.

*hic-cup*
;)

4 comments:

Anna Maria said...

Strange. I just left a comment on Blogosphere Absenteeism and it was there when I left. Now it's not. I did sign up at the same time to receive your future posts by email, perhaps that did something. Anyway, hope everything is well with you. :D

Jon said...

Testing, testing ... 1, 2, 3.

:)

oneperson said...

Thank you Anna Maria!

All is well...busy, busy...which is a good thing, I reckon.

I may be back to blogging and reading and commenting in the next week or so. xoxo

oneperson said...

Haha... :D

4,5,6 ...