June 16, 2018

Middle school?

This morning I was reading my regular Roseanne update, which means I mainly read her tweets and peruse/read some of the conversations and some of her links.

I wonder if she has always believed/promoted that Hillary and company run a child sex ring? And that the left runs a deep state operation, a stealth government, working to destroy America, meaning the United States of America.
When I hear people (including myself) refer to the USA as "America," I think of the other countries in North, Central, and South Americas. They could just as easily call their land masses "America," could they not?

Anyway, back to Roseanne and reading through her tweets and some of the conversations. Again reading the name-calling between the left and the right, which seems to be more and more extreme. They both accuse the other of the same: Nazis, Fascists, authoritarians, brainwashed, fake news promoters, racists, stupid, ignorant, blind. The list goes on.
I've name called at times. I think most humans have. Sometimes the name fits; sometimes not.

It's like middle school, or worse. That's what these people, which are supposedly adults, sound like on Twitter and probably other asocial media.
And maybe I too sound like an elementary or middle schooler.

I thought of how some of these people (on both sides) complain about the youths of today and their lack of awareness, their ignorance, their laziness, their violence, their disrespect, their insert-your-own-insultive-adjective.
Doesn't every older generation say similar of the adolescent generation of their time? And perhaps humanity is waxing worse and worse, to quote a scripture. Except that the scripture says "evil men," not humanity.

Well, from where might our deplorable youth be learning this reprehensible behavior?
Btw, I don't think of our youth today as deplorable or reprehensible. I'm using those adjectives as an umbrella for some of the descriptions I've read or heard about the youth of today.

In my Twitter reading this morning I clicked on the tweets of one Tweeter, whom I'll refer to as T1.
T1 appears to be an adult, but who knows who or what sits behind a keyboard?

I read this tweet posted at 5:02AM by T1:
Good morning movement. I try to send you off with a good word and blessing daily. Today all I want to tell you is. YOUR LOVED AND PRAYED FOR. Take a moment and show some love today. Have a blessed weekend.

And then T1 tweeted this two minutes later at 5:04AM:
Here's how I try better I block jackasses like you. I don't argue with stupid people. You're a loser! Your whole cause is a lost cause. You will never amount to anything more than what you are right now because you lack the intellect to even try. Have a great Saturday. Tee-hee

Which was a response to this tweet by a Tweeter I'll reference as T2:
#BeBest: Try better than "I can't wait to drink all of your pathetic tears again".

Which was a response to this tweet by T1:
Laugh all you want. There going to be more non globalist Republicans and Trump supporting Republicans in the House and Senate in 20 weeks. And your kind will be relegated to the ash heap of History! I can't wait to drink all of your pathetic tears again. Haha haha haha

Which was a response to this tweet by T2 (which links to a **tweet posted at 4:15AM by T1):
BREAKING: Wingnut Movement Moves Aggressively Into The Hostel Business
(Nu, @foxandfriends , try to keep up. cc: @therealroseanne ) https://twitter.com/jamesplake721/status/1007899415883997184

Which appears to be a response to a tweet that is unavailable, which probably means that tweet was deleted.

Middle school?

~*~

**That linked 4:15AM tweet by T1, which appears to be the beginning of his back-and-forth with T2, states:
We're just getting started. 20 fridays left and phase 2 of our hostel takeover of the deep state will be complete. 44 morons retire and 3 have lost to pro trump candidates. America is poised for a real comeback. 4.8% forecasted growth. That's real $ and jobs. 3 more phases to go.

It was a response by T1 to one of Roseanne's tweets which she tweeted at 4:06AM>, which reads:
let's move on from engaging idiots and ill informed types. We have a world to run! Things r progressing nicely politically-all the real dirt has been exposed by the IG report-next step will be balls out great!


Yes, I actually spent time this morning reading this stuff, and then typing it out. Maybe I'm still in middle school too!


No comments: