November 2, 2011

Ducks waddle and quack like ducks

Again, I was re-reading some of Knapp's previous postings on the CHSCA website from the end of August, 2011. Postings he is, apparently, trying to now hide? Postings only accessible now through a certain ISP address and possibly via cache.

I can see why anyone would want those diatribes hidden from easily accessible public view. In one of the pieces he really attempts to degrade a peer in the social work field. It's just downright sick. Low, low, low. (Got to thinking later that "peer" really isn't the right word; the person Knapp disparages has their PhD in social work and abides by a decent code of ethics.)

Amidst his diatribes he states that what I have published on toss & ripple regarding my experience with him is only a little snippet of what I've written for public eyes in the past year (from August, 2010, through August, 2011). He insinuates that he has some proof of this via Google Reader.

It's another false accusation. There aren't all these other places online where I have posted my experience.

There's my blog here, toss & ripple, which is the main place. I came forward with Knapp's name in March, 2011, on this blog.

At that time, in March, 2011, I began the thread on Friend's Chat ModernChat. I also came forward, expressing my opinion, on Mesner's now deleted blog post announcing the CHSCA. I think I posted 2(?) comments with Doug there.

In March, 2011, I came forward with Knapp's name on a mental health forum discussion board where I had previously posted about my initial experience very anonymously in August, 2010, when I was trying to figure out if what had happened was unethical and qualified as therapy abuse.

Before March, 2011? Knapp's name wasn't mentioned...unless I mentioned it on my now private blog, versions. To my recollection, that blog was never on search engines. I set that blog to completely private sometime in September, 2010, I think it was. If, in August, 2010, I mentioned Knapp's name on versions, I would have taken his name down very quickly. I was quite afraid to mention his name.

Even when I came forward with his name in March, 2011, I trembled. It wasn't an easy thing for me to do. And the decision to do so was soley mine.

So, just for the record, Knapp's insinuations of all the other many places where I supposedly exposed Knapp on the net, don't exist; and Knapp's statement that my sharings here on toss & ripple (as of the end of August, 2011) are only a tiny, little fraction of what I've publicly written, isn't true. In other words, what I've published on toss & ripple is the bulk.

The more I re-read and study this scenario and the events leading up to and surrounding it, the more the duck looks like a duck.

PS: Even if I had been loudly vocal across the net (which isn't the case), I haven't lied. I did speak up; but it was more a whisper, comparatively speaking. The person who really exposed Knapp on the internet, was Knapp himself.

PPS: A previous post that is similar to this one is Absurdity.
______________________

No comments: