April 13, 2009

Guru Thought: Ability

What is a "guru thought?" For me, it is something I write in my 'guru thought journal,' a place where I tap my own thoughts and be my own best guru, so to speak. That doesn't mean every thought is an absolute; in fact, few are. It does mean these are thoughts I endeavor to recall about me so as to further my journey toward wellness.
******************************************
Ability.

Each day you open your eyes. You are able to move.
Gratitude.

Each day you arise and you can breathe freely.
Gratitude.

Each Day you awaken. With ease you are able to brush your teeth, your hair. You are able to clothe yourself, tie your shoes, button buttons, zip zippers, walk, talk, stretch, write, serve.
Gratitude.

That's not so complicated now; is it?
Ability.



No comments: