April 19, 2017

Tweaking...

Over the past few days I've been absorbed with tweaking my Way story.

I think I've honed it okay -- adding some significant incidents, structuring it to hopefully be a bit more clear, and subduing some of the over explanation.

I pondered that a bit -- over explanation.

And then I thought, Well fuck that. It's my story. I can do as I damn well please. :D

I've had fun working on it. The story seems so clear to me at the moment. Vivid. Sharp.

But maybe I'm deceived, and it's still just clear as mud to an outside reader.

Here's the link to Part 1 of 4.

~*~

I also completed another blog project. I better organized my presentation of the For The Record Knapp series.

I say "completed," but it probably needs some more tweaks.  

It was freaking exhausting to tweak what I tweaked.

What a bizarre, insane, mind-boggling series of events.




2 comments:

Anna Maria said...

"Well fuck that. It's my story. I can do as I damn well please!" Love it! It's the attitude you have to get to to tell your personal story honestly and truthfully. It took me 10 years to reach that point writing my memoirs but the journey was well worth the work. "Bizarre, insane, mind-boggling events" are not easy to explain but I'm sure your tweaking until you are satisfied with it will eventually be worthwhile. Hope you are feeling well and spunky.

oneperson said...

Thanks Anna!
You inspire me. :)

I'm doing a bit better since my injections. Enjoying the time off from the constant struggle.

Spunky. I like that!

Hope all is well your way. <3