June 28, 2017

My new lounger

In a previous blog entry I stated, "I've thought for over a year, I wish I had a bed back here so I could just rest flat. Flat is one of my preferred positions, especially when symptoms are exasperated."

My wish has been fulfilled. Sunday I napped for over two hours on my new prop. I awakened momentarily during that time, heard the birds, smiled, and dozed back into slumber.

I received epidural #17 yesterday. So here I go on my next 12-week round. As a calculated experiment due to some symptom changes, yesterday we skipped my every-six-week neck shouts. That could be a good thing. Time will tell.

I wonder if I should give it a name? lol 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very comfortable! What a great view you have there, too! This should provide lots of comfortable rest and relaxation ... very happy for you!

SP

Denise said...

I agree. Happy for you. Will probably see deer, lol, also.

oneperson said...

Thanks ladies!

I am enjoying it. :)