April 21, 2018

A bike and its girl...

For a couple months I've been thinking about starting a new blog to chronicle some of my cycling adventures and track some of my miles.
So, I'm giving it a go at a bike and its girl, aka Adventures with Olivia.
We'll see how much and if I follow through.

When starting a blog on Blogger, the blog owner has to choose a web address and a blog title which are two different things.
The web address is hard to change or maybe unchangeable.
The title can be changed as desired.

For my new blog address I typed agirlandherbike into the required, rectangular box on my computer screen.
It replied in text, "Sorry, this blog address is not available."

So, I flipped it around to abikeanditsgirl.
"This blog address is available."
Waa-laa!

I actually like the flipped address name better than the initial one.


No comments: