February 12, 2010

Next Entry

I started to write my next entry tonight for ~as the forum turns~.

How do I explain the emptiness my last year in The Way?  

As I was endeavoring to compose tonight I thought it is probably time to pull out my journals from that time in life, pull out 'thought' records, see if somehow I can catch a glimpse of the hollowness.  It was like a hollowness that only echoed loss; there seemed to be no hope, no where to safely turn. No options.

Some may laugh at that and say, "Hell, ya'll had lots of options when you left.  By the time ya'll left there were more people out of The Way than in.  You had plenty of places to turn." 

Objectively, that is so. We left in 2005 and 2006. All splinter groups were formed by then.  GreaseSpot was alive and hopping.  WayDale had come and gone, archived at GreaseSpot.

But the prison is not one of an objective reality.  It is within the mind, within the perception of the true believer. The only two options a faithful disciple can conceive are spiritual life within "the Household" or spiritual death outside "the Household." 

And then there are the children. John and I wanted our children to "have the Word."  Where else could they get that "pure Word of God" but within "the Household?" Where else could they have "true fellowship?"

I hope I can catch some of the essence this weekend....to write that next entry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: