September 10, 2013

The WOW Handbook: Romans 10:14 and 15

The 'Ministry' year was 1980-81. I was 21 years old. I had been commissioned as a Word Over the World (WOW) Ambassador to serve for one year in Torrington, Connecticut.

The WOW handbook, 1980-81.
Printed on the backside page of  'Dr.' Wierwille's introductory "Dear WOW Ambassador" letter sits Romans 10:14 and 15:

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!


Romans 10:14 and 15




I was a prolific note taker in those days. Still am to some extent. One of my subjects in high school was Gregg shorthand. I've used it through the years in my note taking.

Some of my notes from my 'Romans 10:14 and 15' WOW handbook page:

Root hog or die! Pin your ears back and move} all the new things are of God.
Life is dependent upon where that Word is in my life, not circumstances.
We need to lay that foundation deeper! Down to the rock. The WOW program is to build that foundation on the rock.
We are going to learn how to love people for the rest of our lives.
Problems in believing in each other stem from the fact that that person does not love himself. God is love!
Remember all God's benefits. Love people into loving themselves. 
Perfect love casts out fear, our only enemy. 
Overcome F-E-A-R by L-O-V-E by G-I-V-E.
PUT MYSELF IN THE OTHER GUY'S SHOES!
The greatest service we have for people in this ministry[of reconciliation] is the WOW program. 
We need to again start getting people born again and lead them into speaking in tongues. We do not need to wait until they take The Class.


The 'Ministry' year was 1980-81. I was 21 years old. I had been commissioned as a Word Over the World (WOW) Ambassador to serve for one year in Torrington, Connecticut.

*~*~
My blog entries about The WOW Handbook
*~*~

No comments: