July 22, 2011

journal entry ~ april 6, 2011

_______________________
Preface: The following is more from my personal journal and/or other writings as I moved through the inner turmoil after the Knapp trauma which happened the end of July/beginning of August, 2010. The sharings are simply my thoughts at the time processing through events that took place with my ex-therapist, John M. Knapp, LMSW. To access an ongoing index, click here and scroll down to the section entitled June 26, 2011.
______________________

***********************

journal entry
april 6, 2011


The more I read of John's antics, the worse my stomach feels.

He is not who he appears to be, which is a licensed professional in good company with a good reputation and of a sound mind, someone who has overcome his challenges and mental illness, someone who supposedly hates abuse and is transparent, someone who is not prejudice against cults, and I don't know what else at the moment.

It all makes me sick to my stomach. I feel alone as I sound a horn regarding the situation. But that is all I can do.

***********************

No comments: