July 21, 2011

journal entry ~ february 18, 2011

_______________________
Preface: The following is more from my personal journal and/or other writings as I moved through the inner turmoil after the Knapp trauma which happened the end of July/beginning of August, 2010. The sharings are simply my thoughts at the time processing through events that took place with my ex-therapist, John M. Knapp, LMSW. To access an ongoing index, click here and scroll down to the section entitled June 26, 2011.
______________________

***********************

12:12 AM
february 18, 2011


People. We are oddities.

Yesterday, or maybe it was today, I posted a comment on Jill Spire's blog, raising questions about mental illness labels and cultural mental illness diagnoses and trends.

Jill took my comment and used it as a blog post. I wasn't offended, but thought that someone else might be if that had happened to them, because they only wanted their post as a comment not as an entry. It doesn't matter one way or the other to me.

Well, she posted the entry and then she responded. I responded back and answered a question she had posed to me. And then she responded back. I get the responses on my email.

So I go back over to her blog to leave another comment in response to her comment, and the entry was gone. Poof. Also, the place where I'd initially left my comment was also gone.

I've written Jill via Twitter and via her blog to try to contact her personally in order to change my Gravatar profile thingee...but she's not contacted me. It's been a week since I first tried to contact her about that.

Anyhoo, I can't help but wonder if Knapp has "warned" Jill about me, saying that I'm deceitful or something or that I'm trying to get back at John.

It's just weird.

So whatever. *rolleyes*

And maybe it's nothing. But still, it makes me wonder.

Of course, Jill lives in Colorado so may know that other anti-cult psychiatrist who got spooked by me.

If any of the above is factual, then Jill falls into the same paranoiac and over self-importance as Knapp and the Colorado shrink.

Well..so be it. Ain't nothing I can do about it.

Still no hot water at our house. Hoping the unit arrives tomorrow.

***********************

No comments: