July 15, 2011

entry ~ overcome evil with good

**********************
entry overcome evil with good
journal entry ~ 11/21/10


Thought snippets.

My cause and purpose is hope.

My hope and desire is the good.

The good is not blind to the evil.

Evil exists.

All I can do to tip the balance toward good
is to act authentically with kindness and respect
for the human soul.

At times that may include standing up and speaking out
to expose evil acts.

Hopefully the one carrying out the acts changes.

*************************
________________________
Note: The above is more from my personal journal and/or other writings and memoir as I moved through the inner turmoil after the Knapp trauma which happened the end of July/beginning of August, 2010. Most of the sharings are simply my thoughts at the time processing through events that took place with my ex-therapist, John M. Knapp, LMSW. To access an ongoing index, click here and scroll down to the section entitled June 26, 2011.
________________________

No comments: